Are we in a recession? Your cheat sheet!
The most important data point on the economy is one that's hardest to measure!
jul 28, 2022
- The most important data point on the economy is one that’s hardest to measure!
- Remember all economic data is reflecting the PAST … how you feel NOW determines how you shop, invest, behave! And YOU matter to the U.S. economy.
- Do you think we’re in a recession?
- “We don’t think we’re in a recession just yet. But the bigger point here is that the underlying trend in domestic demand is weakening.”
- Senior economist at Bank of America, Aditya Bhave, on new GDP numbers that show the U.S. economy contracting.
Learn more here: Negative GDP Reading (SmartHERNews)