“She touched the world.”
Father Joseph Petito on his missing daughter Gabby; law enforcement found remains "consistent" with his daughter on Sunday.
sep 20, 2021
- 22-year-old Gabby Petito was on a cross-country trip with her fiancé, Brian Laundrie.
- Her family last heard from her via text at the end of August; they reported her missing on September 11th.
- The FBI discovered human remains consistent with Gabby's in an area where the couple's van was spotted.
- Laundrie returned to his parents' house in Florida, where he and Gabby had lived, without her. He is now missing.
- Why This Matters: More than a half-million people remain missing, according to the latest data from the National Crime Information Center’s (NCIC's) Missing Person and Unidentified Person File, with nearly 90,000 active cases.
Autopsy will be conducted this week on remains found in Gabby Petito case